FALCON 3.3 FAST ADJUST FRONT SHOCK KIT – SPRINTER 4X4 (2019+ 2500 AND 3500)
4×4 Sprinters are very capable and versatile vehicles, however many owners have now experienced the stiff factory ride over small bumps and extreme swaying on uneven ruts. Van Compass has developed a custom tuned Falcon shock kit to improve the Sprinter’s handling both on and off the trail. Our custom tuned Falcon shocks smooth out the harshness experienced on washboard roads and sharp, abrupt impacts. The bounce experienced over large bumps is reduced and the side to side sway over uneven surfaces is minimized. Each set of Falcon shocks are specifically to your van weight range.
Aluminum bodied, 2.315″ diameter piggy back reservoir shocks offer a huge range of adjustment. The 3.3 fast adjust knob offer quick and easy compression adjustment when the shock is installed. Position one is the lightest setting, great for blasting down washboard roads or rough city streets. Position 2 is a mid setting with 8 micro adjustments, a great way to dial in the ride and handling setting for driver preference. Position 3 is the firmest setting, used for occasional heavy loads or when driving conditions require the most control. The shocks are manufactured as left and right pairs. The 3.3 fast adjust knob is placed in a spot that is easy to see and adjust.
- Reduces the back and forth sway over obstacles
- Enhances cornering stability
- Controls large and small bumps more efficiently than factory shocks
- Reduces cross wind sway
- The system is 100% bolt on
- 10 compression damping setting with the 3.3 fast adjust knob
- The system is 100% bolt on with the provided mounts and hardware. All components are constructed of high quality materials here in the USA and are powder coated for durability and corrosion resistance.
*** Not compatible on vans with HD rear AC option, lines run through the passenger wheel well interfere with our brackets.